PPI Deadline - 29 August 2019
THE CLOCK IS TICKING…
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) announced the PPI August deadline on 2nd March 2017.
- This means that consumers have until the cut off date of 29th August 2019 to make a PPI complaint, should they wish to do so.
- If you believe you were mis-sold PPI, you must submit your claim to your bank/lender by this date.
- Over £23 billion has already been repaid**, but this figure could be just a fraction of what may still be owed.
- Even though the deadline is a way off, don’t delay. From August 2017 the FCA will spend millions marketing the cut-off, which is likely to cause a flood of new claims, which in turn could clog up an already over stretched system.
Claim now to get to the front of the queue!
** Financial Times "PPI Claims Boosted by value of interest payouts" April 8 2016