- You do not need to use a claims management company to make your complaint to your bank, and if your complaint is not successful you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service yourself for free.
You could be owed thousands of pounds
Start your PPI check
Wilson Morris have been helping people just like you since 2004.
With just a few details, our UK based PPI experts will do the work on your behalf to recover any financial redress you may be owed.
We can potentially go back as far as the 80s!
More details of the PPI deadline can be found at www.fca.org.uk/ppi
Don’t just take our word for it, read what our customers are saying on Feefo below:
Answering Your Questions
All we need from you are the key details that the Refund Pack asks. There are no right or wrong answers, but every bit of information, you give us, however small, may assist us to achieve the best outcome for you. Don’t worry if you can’t answer all the questions in the pack, just call one of our advisors on 0800 999 0999 and they’ll talk you through it. Once we initiate your complaint we can obtain any further information we may need to build the strongest case to maximise your refund.
No, The Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the Financial Services Authority) does not allow any company or financial institution to disadvantage a customer because they’ve made a complaint.
All PPI premiums actually paid plus a write off of premiums yet to be paid. In addition we are able to claim interest at 8% on any premiums you have already paid; in many cases this will significantly increase your claim. As part of our claims process we will check for accounts with PPI for the bank you have asked us about and their associated group companies.
• The Team at Wilson Morris has been dealing with financial claims since 2004.
• Wilson Morris saves you the time, effort and stress of dealing with complaint alone.
• Wilson Morris has the experience to pin point all the reasons for a potential mis-sold policy.
• Wilson Morris will exhaust all potential claim avenues for you on your behalf.
• Wilson Morris will endeavour to make sure that the company you’re claiming against follows the FCA guidelines and time limits within the industry.
Yes we can. Just complete the forms and return in the pre-paid envelope. It can help if you can provide copies of any paperwork as evidence, but it is not essential.
Yes. We will assess your case on its own merit once the pack is returned. Please provide a summary of the claim and any payout that you have received.
Yes you can still get a refund. If the loan/credit card is in joint names we would need the signatures of both yourself and your ex partner. Your ex partner would have to be willing to make a claim.
Why Wilson Morris?
Over £450m† recovered since 2004
More than 100,000 happy customers
Our success rate for customers is over 90%^
Average Successful Claim £2803†
No win - no fee*